Provincial Recreation/Physical Activity Project Funding
Project funding is designed to support provincial organizations to undertake initiatives that address specific recreation and physical activity priorities.
Priorities reflect the goals of the Shared Strategy for Advancing Recreation in Nova Scotia: Active Living, Inclusion and Access, Connecting People and Nature, Supportive Environments and Recreation Capacity.
Eligible Initiatives include:
- Program Development & Implementation
- Leadership & Capacity Development
- Marketing & Public Awareness
- Planning & Organizational Development
- Education & Knowledge Transfer & Resource Development